Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Ball News; DM-Phera Released

So. I can't believe I let things slide like that but oh well... UPDATE!

So Toltec Studios are now known as Teotl Studios The Ball gets a new website (which everyone should check out because there's an awesome load of really cool stuff there and a pretty constant flow of dev news, too =)
For example check out our before and after shots of the king:



I'm sure some celebrities wish they're facelift had turned out like this =P

Also, I've done a whole lot of leveldesign for The Ball recently which I guess you're going to see some pics of in the not too distant future.

In other news:
I've finally decided to release DM-Phera.
Download it here:

Download PC version
Download PS3 version

Can't remember what that was? Now I could make you scroll down but... oh, well -> Screenshots:







That's it for now. Enjoy the map and let me what you think about it =)
-nelson